I'm not sure if any of you are familiar with Peaches to the Beaches, but I can explain in three words -- 200 mile yardsale. Yes, it is a yardsale that stretches from Perry, Ga. to Brunswick, Ga. And my friends, we conquered it all. My sweet trooper of a fiance, his dad and his dad's girlfriend drove along highway 341 all the way to the beach. Not only did we have an absolute blast doing it, but we found some pretty fantastic finds along the way.
From top to bottom:
1. Antique Blue Mason Jars - $15
2. Sailor Oil Painting - $15 (We call him Capt. Joe Mcrae Brunswick IV)
3. 1940's Clipper Ship Trash Bin - $14
4. Turquoise Pottery Bowl - $5 (fruit not included)
5. Antique Bread Cupboard - $10
6. Glass Pitcher - $5